Saturday, November 28, 2009

Draw the Dog


Want to see your dog's antics come to cartoon life? 
Bruce Kasanoff contacted me a month or so ago in regards to Draw the Dog getting a mention on The Good Dog Blog - my daily blog about improving dog behavior. Normally these requests do not make it very far with me but in the case of Draw the Dog, I give them full marks on capturing the canine comedian in action!
The drawings are done by ex-Disney cartoonist Jim George and based on stories sent in by followers of the site. 
So why wait until today to write about Draw the Dog? Well, my heart always lies with the rescue dogs and the organizations that go above and beyond the howl of duty to provide these animals with safe, loving forever homes. Today's cartoon is simple but captures the essence of rescue beautifully! Enjoy and let me know if any of you send in a story about your four legged friend so we can all enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment