Monday, May 14, 2007

Skipper does Agility

The Tyee Kennel Club held their annual dog show over the weekend in Mill Bay and I took the opportunity to head up there to watch Skipper, my very favourite male Toller boy, do his thing in the ring. Skipper is Shanti's litter brother who lives with his parents, Bill and Janis McNeal, in Belfair, WA. I only had time to see one of the four runs he did that day and since I know next to nothing about agility, I have no idea how he did officially.
Unofficially, I thought he was wonderful!
Also a lesson in why you lug your good lenses everywhere with you no matter how much they weigh and annoy the heck out of you at times...the pics could have been something special but instead, they are just not. 
Oh well! At least the boy did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:11 p.m.

    Ann - It was so nice of you to come up to the show. I liked the pictures - especially the last one taken at the end of the run. Skipper is looking up with that "did I do good" expression and the hand is coming down to pat him on the head - I love it!

    Thanks - Bill

    ReplyDelete