Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh My Dog Supplies

A month or so ago I started writing for a specialty dog stuff site out of San Fran called Oh My Dog Supplies and I am pretty impressed with not only the products offered, but also the people behind the site. Their products are unique - stuff you are not going to find at the local PetsMo or where ever you shop right now.
Personally I wish I knew there was such a thing as a 7' orthopedic dog bed with a headrest when Sable was still alive - she would have loved it!

Oh My just posted some new products on their site - really cool feeders and dog bowls that fit any style or taste.
I put together their monthly newsletter - great fun and I love keeping up with all stuff doggy! They are a treat to work with and I love that they can find products that no one else carries. Good job, Eric and all the people behind Oh My Dog Supplies!


0 comments:

Post a Comment